Best practice no. 1
In the video below you can learn more about how to digitalise your to-do list in ActionPlanner.
Why make a digital to-do list?
Do you recognize forgetting your yellow post it notes on your screen at work?
Having your mental and written notes in a digital format have many advantages:
- Your notes are accessible from any where (even on the go)
- You can archive your tasks on your list and document your hard work
- You will never forget any important tasks again
- You get reminders (no yellow post it will ever do that)
- You can dynamically prioritise your to-do list (drag and drop)
- You can delegate parts of your list to other people (as guests)
- Watch the video for more benefits 🙂
This best practices is an easy and pragmatic way to build habits and boost your personal productivity with ActionPlanner.
Hear Victor Veloso introduce the 1st best practice: Digitalise your to-do list