There are several ways to attach files in ActionPlanner:
- Direct attachment to the initiative
- Attach when you give feedback to initiatives and milestones
- Attach when you are commenting items
1. Direct attachment to the initiative
When you are viewing the initiative, you can attach the file directly by going to the “Initiative options” dropdown in the header and click the option “Attach file”.
2. Attach when giving feedback to initiatives and milestones
If you are giving feedback to your initiative or milestone, you can always add supporting documents using the “Attach file” functionality.
3. Attach when you are commenting
When you are posting comments, you can also attach documents. The link will be found below the comment box on the right.